Pages

Friday 23 November 2018

Summer Learning Journey 2018-2019 Prize

This Summer I will be taking part in the Summer Leaning Journey 2018-2019. I know I will be learning about sustainability. The land, sea, air and the world we live in. It's a great site we do in the Holidays so we can keep with our learning. You blog out what you have read about and you may win a prize. You can also get a certificate for participating. If I win I would like I cute the deer soft toy.


Image result for deer ty toys 50.00$



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about