Pages

Thursday 15 November 2018

Thea The Thursday Fairy

This week we went to the library and I got the book Thea The Thursday Fairy and here is want I think about it.


The story it self is amazing and I love it.

Rachel and Kirsty are the best of friends and today their where at the Morristown Aquarium in Tippington Town. And the amazing thing about them is they have friends that we don't and this friends are fairies and today their are going to meet Thea The Thursday Fairy.


Thea needs help to find her Thursday flag but Rachel, Kirsty and her are not the only ones looking fro it Jack Frost and his goblins are looking for the flag and Jack Frost is making trouble all the time. The goblins want the fun to them self so much they swam with the sharks!

Image result for thea the thursday fairy
This is Thea the Thursday Fairy
From Daisy Meadows



   

3 comments:

  1. Hey Nivrana it is me Libby here I love that book and I might get that book next time but we you go and get a nother book and you should get all of the fairy books so then you will blog it all that would be so cool ok i will blog you later ok Bye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Libby for commenting on my blog I love the books to you sould get it out.And I think you'll like it. Bye

      Delete
    2. I have been doing a lot of this books now and hope you like them

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about