Pages

Saturday 6 July 2019

UM Learning Journey - Creatures

For the school holidays I am taking part in the Uru Manuka learning journey because I like to learn and choose to continue my learning over the holiday break. The first activity was to choose my favorite animal, and draw as picture of it. My favorite animal is a RED PANDA!!! 

This is my Red Panda it does not have colour sorry

This is the Activity One

What is your favorite animal?
I wonder if we have like same favorite animal! :)



FACTS ABOUT RED PANDAS  Where I got the facts about red pandas from

  • Nepal mountains is the home to red pandas
  • According to the National Zoo rainy and high-altitude forests
  • They really love bamboo
  • Same people think the bamboo has a understory for the red pandas
  • Red pandas are small mammals with long fluffy tails
  • The red and white markings on a red panda is to keep the sun out of their eyes
  • The red panda is NOT related to the panda at all! Weird right
  • Did you know the red panda has a lot of different names like Lesser panda, Cat-bear, bear-cat and fox bear plus a hole lot more. 

Click on me to read me :)

6 comments:

  1. Hi Nirvana
    I relay like your work that you have down maybe next time you could add some color into your drawing.All off your facts are so so cool I read them all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. Unique.
      Thanks for commenting. I will add colour next time.

      Bye

      Delete
  2. Hey Nirvana,
    Awesome post! I love the way you included facts and a link to where you got the information from - very well done! I also love your drawing!
    I like that it is called a bear-cat! I didn't know that!
    My favourite animal is a dog... I am pretty sure you already knew that though!
    Keep up the great work!
    - Miss Morgan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Miss Morgan
      Thank you for commenting on my blog. I will keep up the blogging. I didn't that red pandas where called bear-cats as well.

      Bye (Also how is your dog at home?)

      Delete
  3. Kia Ora Nirvana it is Lacie here from Gilberthorpe school.
    I like your blog post I also really like your red panda drawing. I did not know that the red panda has a lot of different names like Lesser panda, Cat-bear, bear-cat and fox bear and more. How long did it take you to draw your red panda? Did you enjoy making your red panda?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. Lacie
      It's cool that they have different names. It take me seven tries to get it right so maybe about 15 minutes. Yes I did like making the red panda.

      Bye

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about