Pages

Friday 5 July 2019

My Pepeha

During term two we have been working on our Pepehas I haven't completed mine but is on it's way to being done. First thing I did was make all of my Whānau and then add them to different slides and add all of the different word s in Maori and translate them. I really liked making this slideshow and making it with different languages in it. I found it a bit different but thought it was really good for my first time. Here is my slideshow hope you enjoy it. (Remember it's not finished)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about