Pages

Tuesday 9 July 2019

UM Learning Journey - Creatures

For the school holidays I am taking part in the Uru Manuka learning journey because I like to learn and choose to continue my learning over the holiday break. Today I am doing the second activity. The activity is would I be a Chinchilla or a Porcupine. I would LOVE to be Porcupine because I can protect myself from predators and to keep myself safe. I mean being as soft cute animal would be cool but protecting myself is better to me.





Chinchilla
Porcupine

Come back soon  









Chinchilla
Porcupine

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nirvana. I think I would like to be a porcupine too. when I looked up chinchilla's it said they can be easily distressed and does not have a great defence against predators. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs McGinniety.
      Thanks for commenting on my blog. I will keep on blogging. Also I like porcupines look cuter.

      Bye.

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about