Pages

Thursday 8 November 2018

How to brush you teeth

For Health we have been learning about keeping yourself clean. The first thing we did was we watched a video about the importance of brushing your teeth. We had to create a slide of how to teach 5 year old's to brush their teeth. We had to have how long you had to brush it for and when to brush your teeth. The hardest thing I found was to make the characters and making them move. One of my question is how to make it better how? Maybe next time I could make a bathroom to make more sense.

2 comments:

  1. I like how you have animated everything maybe next time you could make it so it fits the page but this would be a bit to much writing for a 4-5 year old. I wonder why the person at the start says how to brush your teeth Freya it does not make much sence?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ayla
      Thank you for your comment and I'll fix how it does not fit on the page and how it says how to brush your teeth Freya. Do you think you can tell me how to make it with writing and make sore 4-5 year old kids can understand it. But thank you so much I will fix up the slideshow not fixing and things like that.

      Bye

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about