Pages

Friday 14 September 2018

ESIO TROT

Image result for ESIO TROTThis week we went to the library and I got the book ESIO TROT and here is want I think about it. 

The story it self is amazing and I love it.

Will there is this man named Mr Hoppy and this lady named Mrs Silver. Mr Hoppy loves Mrs Silver and wants to marry her.  But Mrs Silver loved her tortoise Alfie. Mr Hoppy byes a lot of tortoise's and tricks Mrs Silver and she believes it. Mr Hoppy tells Mrs Silver to say ESIO TROT to Alfie. She dose and he grow well NO Mr Hoppy swapped Alfie with a difference tortoise. That is it. Hoped you like to. Please read it's amazing.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Vanas It is Libby here From South Hornby School I love how you wrote about this book because I love this book

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you really. Maybe next time you can write I better comment. But that is all bye.

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about