Pages

Sunday 6 January 2019

DAY 4: More than Meets the Eye - Activity 2: Pancakes and Maple Syrup?


Image result for Cheesecake

My favorite food is cheesecake and this is how you make it...



You will need
 A mixer
 A mixing bowl
 Aluminum foil
 Spring form pan
 Large roasting pan 
 Large bowl




Graham Crackers
Butter
Sugar
Cream Cheese
Eggs
Flour
And Milk 




Preheat oven to 350 degress
Crush Graham Crackers into crumbs. Add melted butter and sugar to the Graham Cracker crumbs. Grease spring pan. Press crumbs to the pan bottom and sides. Bake for 15 mins until golden brown. Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar until fluffy. Add liquid ( Milk, Eggs etc) Mix well but don't over whip. Pour the mixture on the cooled crust. You can use the bath water method to bake the cake evenly. Avoiding cranking. You have to warp the bottom and you can boil the water when warp it. Put in the roasting pan roasting in the midden rack pour hot water until half way. Cook for 60 min BUT check on it every 15 mins. The center should look moist jelly the pan and if the center jelly and its loses it should be done. Take it out and put on the oven top. Put the spring pan on a cooling rack. With the large bowl cover the cheesecake to cool it slowly. The cake will still bake out of the oven. Put in the refrigerator overnight. The next morning serve BUT wait 30 mins. 

ENJOY


I hope this was helpful.       

     

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nirvana,

    Yum! Cheesecake is one of my favourites too. Do you have a favourite flavour? I'm a big fan of passionfruit. Do you make this recipe often? It's very easy to follow - I might have to give it a go myself! I know my flatmates will be happy if I do :) Do you have a favourite savoury food? Mine is dumplings. I could eat them anywhere, any time.

    Well done on completing another activity. Keep up the great blogging! :)

    Mā te wā,

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Mikey I love Passionfruit too. No I don't but I want to try it. I don't know if I have a favorite savoury.

      Blag later

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about