Pages

Wednesday 19 December 2018

Week 1: A Place to Stand-North and South

For the second thing I needed to do was to think about me hometown and what is special about it and I come up with this. 



Image result for South Hornby SchoolI think that New Zealand Christchurch is the best place ever because it is full of new things it do and fun activity and amazing schools like the one. South Hornby School.
I also think that New Zealand Christchurch is amazing because we can be who we what to be and we don't care.






THE END


1 comment:

  1. Hi Nirvana,

    Me again! :)

    Christchurch sounds like a wonderful place to live. What is your favourite thing to do there during the summer holidays? I live in Auckland at the moment but I grew up in a small town in Northland called Kororāreka (Russell). My favourite thing about my hometown is that there are lots of beautiful beaches to swim at. Are there any beaches in Christchurch?

    Blog ya later!

    Mikey :)

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about