Pages

Thursday 7 March 2019

Hockey with Peter

This morning my class started Hockey with Peter Cranberry Hockey. We learnt how to dibble, stop the ball, how to hold the hockey stick and how to doge people. First we learnt to dibble and how to hold the hockey stick. At the end before we leaved we played a game like "Rob the Nest"
I liked learning to use the hockey stick and I found challenging holding the stick because I am left hand.
This is me playing "Rob the Nest"
I wonder if I will enjoy playing a game of hockey? 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about