Pages

Thursday 25 October 2018

The Difference Between A Boss and Leader

Click on me for a better look!!
In Life Education we are leaning about relationships and being with other people. We have done activities in Life Education bus.We watched a video were people being the same an learnt why its good being different. We did a personality test and I was a golden retriever. If you are a golden retriever your are kind nice and helpful. You can be shy. We learnt the difference between  a boss or leader. We had to match up the sentence of a leader to the opposite of a boss.
Image result for Harold the giraffe
Click me for a better look


2 comments:

  1. hey Nirvana , Hollie here
    amazing job I like it and guess what i did i was a beaver because i like thing's in order you did a amazing job i thought we would be the same but i guess were different but good job :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Hollie
      Thanks for the comment I really thought we would be the same but were not. Some times it's how life is. Thank you for commenting on my blog I don't get a lot of comments so this is amazing. I hope you like my other blog posts. And maybe you can comment on my blog more.

      It's really nice hearing your feedback and I will be commenting on your blog some time soon.
      And once again thank you. It's means A lot.
      Bye

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about