Pages

Friday 10 August 2018

My Recount Of My Weekend

For writing a couple weeks ago I write about my weekend when my Aunt come all the way from London with are boyfriend. So here is my Recount Weekend.






Recount My weekend


In the weekend I went to my dads.
On Saturday my dad, stepmum, sister and I went to the park across the road we played
a mini game of netball.
After that we play a game of hide and seek. I was in and Unique and my dad had to hide.
Unique
hid in the bush and my dad in the trees.
I find Unique first and then my dad. Dad hid so good Unique and I looked for hours,
Then we find him.
When we got home we had lunch and for lunch we had fish and chips.
When we ate it all up we and went home, We watched T.V for a little.
Then Unique and I went outside and play tag and Unique was in it had to try not to get tagged.
Later that day we heard the ice cream track.
Sadly it did not go down our street Unique and I were sad.
On Sunday morning Unique and I went outside and played
with our cat Bella but she run next door and play with there cat.
So then Unique and I went back in side and play on our tables and watched YouTube.
When Unique and I went home to our mum we played with our slime and played outside.
Later Unique and My ante and her boyfriend came for a visit.
She lives in Auckland and her boyfriend in Landon. I LOVED this weekend.
Nirvana  


THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about