Pages

Thursday 5 July 2018

Winter Poem

In writing I have been learning about winter and poems. I have made a poem all about winter and what I do in winter. I found writing my poem the easier they thinking about what to say and how to write it down. But I got there in the end. We plan it together and then we write soon of our own. Here is my Winter poem: 


Rendered Image



 Rain comes down hard and cold from the dark grey clouds. Drenching my clothes, making me soggy and wet. Freezing my toes off like Antarctic ice. A scrumptious hot chocolate making me warm and fluffy inside. Pj, movies and don’t forget the popcorn or candy while you watch you favorite movie. Hot dinner roast or soup yummy in my tummy. I love winter it is so fun because I can have snowball fights and making snow men.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about