Pages

Thursday 21 September 2017

My onw RAT!!


Hey blog fav's today thursday 21th sep. I  am going to get my own rat. My sister Unique is getting one too. The names are Honey and Pearl. My one is Honey I named it this because I the name come to me. Unique named it Pearl because it skin colour is like a parol . We have got a three story cage. We have got a coconut and hammock too.  The hammock is purple and can fit two or more rats in it I can't not wait. The coconut is for them to chew on. Well Bye!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about