Pages

Thursday 27 June 2019

True or Never True Math Work Thursday

Today in math we had to work on our problem solving because every Thursday we do problem solving. Today we had to see if this these questions were Yes or no in our opinion we got to choose if we said yes or no. I said yes for three questions and no for five questions. I found it hard to came up with what to think about the questions but liked having a challenge. I found it easy to write the question answers down. Here is my work hope you enjoy it.


Click me if you want to see Nirvana's work better.








(If you comment could you please leave what you would of said thank you)  ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about