Pages

Friday 21 June 2019

(Positions, Directions and Coordinates) Math Stand With Mrs McGinnitney

In math stand today we have been leaning about directions. We had to make a map to get from one spot to another. After we did that Mrs McGinnitney gave us another challenge this time it was to start from the outside of the grid and go thought the gird to get out of the gird again. I found it easier when I was with a buddy in this challenge with did go in buddy so I liked it. I found it challenging to draw up a gird and get it in the right steps.


(If you would like to know my buddy Carla was here is the link click here)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about